Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission from the vendor at no extra cost to you. These business relationships allow us to keep bringing you great EatMoveHack content. All opinions remain our own.
Thorne’s Top Products
We are happy to introduce another article in our efforts to bring our readers access to top quality products and services through our partners. Thorne is a product that we stand behind and have recommended in numerous articles. To keep you from having to dig through the depths of EMH (although we hope you do that anyway) we are bringing you this article. Thorne’s top products. Enjoy!
Before we get into Thorne’s top products, let’s discuss Thorne for just a moment. Hopefully, this will give you some insight into why we recommend Thorne so often.
Thorne’s quality has impressed the team at EMH. They have committed to using exceptional ingredients along with strict adherence to the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Thorne handles their manufacturing largely at a plant in Summerville, South Carolina. Because they manufacture their products they can ensure greater quality controls.
They ensure 4 levels of testing. Round 1 includes testing of the raw materials. The second round involves “in-process” testing. This testing helps to confirm the correct amount of all raw ingredients are included. Round 3 is the finished product testing. The final round is stability testing, where they test to ensure that the product meets expectations through the product’s expiration date.
These products are also gluten-free and dairy-free. So, they are can easily be consumed on restrictive diets.
Thorne’s Top Products:
You have seen us feature Thorne’s Basic Prenatal in Dr. Rhonda Patrick’s Pregnancy and Baby Recommendations.
According to Thorne’s site, this product is a great option for mom and baby. 90 capsules that provide the essential nutrients to support all stages of pregnancy through nursing.
According to Thorne some of the highlights of this product include:
- Well-absorbed, tissue ready vitamins, and minerals that are gentler on the stomach and non-constipating;
- Includes the active form of folate – 5-MTHF – which is believed to help support healthy brain and spinal cord development;
- Formulated without the additives and coatings usually found in mainstream prenatal tablets;
- contains the American Pregnancy Association’s recommended nutrients
According to Thorne’s site, this product is a blend of botanical and amino acids designed to provide relief from intestinal discomfort and promote intestinal wellness.
This is a powdered supplement with an orange-vanilla flavor. The container includes 30 scoops.
From Thorne, some of the highlights of this product include:
- Supports healthy digestion, colonic permeability, and bowel regularity;
- Protects the GI tract and soothes the mucus membrane;
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response;
- Excellent source of fiber that creates butyrate, a nutrient essential to maintaining healthy colonic structure and function
According to Thorne’s site, FiberMend is an easy to use formulation that supports a healthy digestive system and balances GI flora.
This is a 60 scoop powdered supplement.
From Thorne, some of the highlights of FiberMend are as follows:
- Prebiotic fiber formula;
- Soluble fiber blend: easily mixes with water or your preferred beverage;
- Well-tolerated: no bloating, cramping, or gas production;
- Enhances satiety
According to Thorne’s site, HempOil+ is a synthetic blend of ingredients that balance your body’s response to stress and anxious feelings.
This is a bottle of 30 gelcaps, which should last one-month.
Some of the highlights of this product, according to Thorne, are as follows:
- Promotes relaxation and a positive mood;
- Relieves nerve-related discomfort;
- Supports the health and regularity of the GI tract;
- Formulated with the purest hemp stalk oil possible – it is European certified organic, eco-farm certified, non-GMO
MediClear – SGS:
According to Thorne’s site, MediClear – SGS is a foundational protein powder that helps your liver eliminate environmental and dietary toxins.
There are two flavors of this powdered supplement – chocolate or vanilla. There are 42 scoops in the container which will get you 21 servings.
Thorne lists the following as top features of this product:
- Combines rice and pea protein with a complete multi-vitamin/mineral complex;
- Supports the liver’s elimination of toxins to improve digestion, balance intestinal bacteria and reduce fatigue;
- Designed to be used with elimination diets
According to Thorne’s site, Memoractiv is a nootropic to support brain health, promote creativity, and support the eyes’ ability to filter high-energy blue light. At EMH you have probably learned by now that we are big fans of nootropics. Here are some of our top articles that discuss the benefits of nootropics.
This bottle will include 60 capsules which will last about one month.
This nootropic claims the following unique benefits:
- Enhances mood and sense of wellbeing;
- Helps maintain mental edge and agility;
- Designed for athletes and others who want to support their mind-body coordination;
- Provides relief to anyone experiencing stress from a tech-driven society
Meriva is an easily absorbed curcumin that promotes a healthy inflammatory response in your body. Curcumin is another mineral that we love here at EMH. We have covered this in several articles – check them out here!
This bottle will include 60 capsules, which should get you through one month.
Meriva’s highlights, according to Thorne, are as follows:
- Supports relief from occasional aches, joint stiffness, and muscle soreness;
- Helps maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response through optimizing cytokine production;
- provides support for joint, eye, GI tract, liver, prostate, and nerve health;
- Unique curcumin extract with 29x better absorption than other curcumin extracts; which maximizes curcumin’s antioxidant properties;
- Backed by over 30 clinical studies
Thorne’s Multi-Vitamin Elite, according to their site, consists of two high-performance formulas that support your body from morning to night.
This is a two-pack product that includes 90 capsules per bottle.
These unique products claim the following benefits:
- A.M. formula promotes energy production, while the P.M. formula enhances rest and recovery;
- Has antioxidant and metabolic benefits;
- Provides high bioavailable nutrients for the athlete in everyone;
- In one trial, athletes who took Multi-Vitamin Elite fell asleep faster and achieved better sleep quality
If you are looking for a product to help with aging, then Thorne brings you ResveraCel. This product comes in 60 capsules which will be about a one-month supply.
The top features of ResveraCel, according to Thorne, are as follows:
- Promotes optimal metabolism and increases cellular energy production;
- Provides neurological and cognitive support;
- Formulated with nicotinamide riboside – the most efficient direct precursor of NAD+, which offers foundational support for energy production, the regulation of metabolism, and healthy cellular aging.
What is Stress B-Complex? Well, it is a complete complex of B Vitamins for adrenal gland support and stress management. Does anybody need stress management in this crazy world?
This bottle will include 60 capsules that will get you through one month.
Top features of this product include:
- Extra vitamin B5 to support healthy adrenal and immune function;
- Yeast-free, unlike many B vitamins currently on the market;
- Supports the body’s natural ability to manage stress
Last, but certainly not least, is one of our favorites, Thorne’s Vitamin D-5000. We have covered the importance of Vitamin D a lot here at EMH – check out our articles where we discuss this crucial vitamin.
This product helps provide foundational support for healthy bones, muscles, and cardiovascular and immune function. One bottle will get you 60 capsules.
Some of Thorne’s highlights for this product include:
- Provides the best source of Vitamin D for optimal bone health;
- Unlike many Vitamin D supplements, Thorne’s contains no lactose or preservatives (BHA, BHT, sodium benzoate, etc.);
- This product is also available as a liquid for ease of supplementation to children
If you are looking for more great articles check out our other offerings:
- SuperFat Partner Deals
- The Importance Of Stress Relief And Mental Health
- Complete Beachbody Ultimate Reset Diet Review
- Best Biohacking Products in 2020