Welcome to EatMoveHack.Com’s pick for the best flat tummy exercises! We have searched all over the web to bring you some of our favorite moves. These are in no particular order because we love them all. Look through all of the different types of exercises. Hope you enjoy!
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISE #1 – THE ALEXIS REN WORKOUT
Supermodel Alexis Ren has made a video to help everyone work towards abs like those that she has. You can learn more about her workout and diet here!
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISES #2 – LOWER AB WORKOUT
The next group of exercises on our list is for your lower abs. These exercises work help to burn the hard to reach areas and help you get to your best self.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISES #3 – STABILITY BALL WORKOUT
This group of exercises focuses mainly on the use of a stability ball. When I first looked into using a stability ball I thought I would get hurt, because I am so clumsy. I was so very wrong. I think that the stability ball has quickly become my very favorite piece of equipment.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISES #4 – 7 MINUTE WORKOUT
This group of exercises focuses on the time limit we, as women, face. In between doing the shopping, working, and child rearing we are pressed for time. This set of exercises takes that into consideration and condenses it down to a seven-minute workout. Just cycle through the workouts as laid out in the graphic above. 45 seconds on and 15 seconds off will give you a great 7 minute workout.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISES #5 – SUMMER BODY WORKOUT
The next group of exercises focuses on your summer body. These are good to do on the beach or on your vacation.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISES #6 – BURN BELLY FAT WORKOUTS
This set of exercises teaches you the best moves in order to burn belly fat. These help you to focus on certain muscle groups so that you can achieve your best you.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISE #7 – NO EQUIPMENT AB EXERCISES
This group of exercises does not require any equipment. So, ladies, you can leave the workout ball, the bands, and the chairs where they are. All you need is yourself and the floor.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISE #8 – CHAIR ABS
These are my favorite workouts. These workouts do not even require you to leave your chair. That makes them great for those who physically cannot leave the chair, and for those like me who just dislike lying on the floor in order to exercise.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISE #9 – OBLIQUE EXERCISES
These exercises focus on the oblique muscle groups of your tummy. Doing these few exercises will help tone your obliques, and burn away belly fat as you follow your commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISE #10 – 20 MINUTE FLAT BELLY WORKOUT
This group of exercises is another one that takes your time crunch into consideration. This group is only about 20 minutes. In it you can utilize your favorite ball or band.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISE #11 – 15 MINUTE YOGA WORKOUT
This exercise group, is one we haven’t touched on yet. It is based in yoga. Now, not everyone practices yoga due to different connotations, but it is good for stretching out your muscles and helping them to look lean. This group of exercises is also good for fat burning.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISE #12 – BEST BELLY FAT EXERCISES
This group of exercises uses aerobic exercises to drop your belly fat. With these exercises, you have to take your time, and work hard. These are the old school way to get rid of the belly fat. Sometimes you have to go back to the old school way to get things done.
FLAT TUMMY EXERCISE #12 – 5 YOGA POSES FOR A FLAT TUMMY
This is our final group of exercises for the day. I like to end on a yoga note because these are some great cool down exercises. They are hard, and will get you in some great shape. I hope that you find this list as helpful as I did.
Looking for more info on workouts, diets, and weight loss? Check out these great articles!
- Intermittent Fasting and Exercise – The Truth
- Zac Efron Diet and Workout – Tips and Tricks
- Tracy Anderson Diet and Workout
- Amanda Cerny Diet and Workout
- Anna Wintour Diet and Workout
- Jillian Michaels Diet Plan
For deals from our great partners check out these offers below for products and programs to keep you on track!
- We love Amazing Grass products because they are packed with all the good stuff to keep you on track and make you feel good. They can be mixed into smoothies, hot beverages, even baked goods. Save 20% Off Your First Order of 2020 at Amazing Grass! Offer ends 3/31.
- If you’re looking for an easy way to get more lean proteins and great fats (think Omega-3), check out Vital Choice seafood. We love their great selection and easy selection and shipping options. SAVE 10% OFF SITE WIDE + Get Free Shipping On Orders $99+ Using Code: HEARTHEALTH20 At VitalChoice.com! Shop Here!
- If you need inspiration, gear, or just a fun way to find more ways to stay active, check out Active.com. Start your $0.99 trial with ACTIVE Advantage today!
- We love fermented food because it’s delicious and good for us. But it’s also fun and easy to make at home with products from Cultures for Health. Free Shipping on Orders over $40 at CulturesForHealth.com!