Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission from the vendor at no extra cost to you. These business relationships allow us to keep bringing you great EatMoveHack content. All opinions remain our own.
Who Is Alexia Clark?
There are thousands of personal trainers and inspirational fitness specialists in the world of bodybuilding. Alexia Clark has fast made a name for herself as the Queen of Workouts. Her story began as a digital marketer that rose to fame gradually through social media(Facebook | YouTube). As a certified nutritionist, fitness model, and personal trainer, Alexia’s finesse and motivation to help other women and men to achieve mental and physical well-being is both admirable and trendsetting. Her meal plans have popularly become known as the Alexia Clark Diet.
Alexia operates a gym and is featured in her own virtual training sessions that are updated weekly. She has modeled and contributed health advice with a variety of magazines including Men’s Health, Fit, Fitness, and Women’s Health. Alexia also maintains an Instagram that has amassed over one million followers. With her increased fame, fans and supporters have been curious to know how her past experiences have facilitated her professional career and the diet plan she undertook to maintain her beauty while doing so.
Born in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1990, Alexia measures at a height of 5’6″ (167.5cm), 23″ waist, and weighing less than 115 pounds (52.2kg). Although she held an early interest in sports and athletics, she did not begin her adulthood with the intention of becoming such a big sensation. After graduating from Arizona State University, she gained employment as a project manager for a digital marketing firm in her home state. Alexia maintained a successful beginning in this field while at the same time being a victim in a tumultuous and abusive relationship.
After leaving her significant other at the peak of a domestic dispute, Alexia turned to jog as a means of therapy and self-motivation. She gained an interest in the online world of bodybuilding and began to share her CrossFit and gym activities, always ending her routines with a positive note that quickly instituted a network of supporters who took note of her workouts, incorporating them into their gym labors.
Her sessions were noted for effectively combining normal exercises with innovative aerobic techniques that reduced fat and built lean muscle in a quick time span. Over time, nutritional organizations took notice of her online presence and helped catapult her present-day status as a female modeling icon and fitness counselor.
Alexia Clark Diet Plan Details
As for cuisine choices and their composition, the Alexia Clark Diet plan can be classified into several provisions:
• Smart Weekly Meal Preparation
• Consumption of Healthy Carbohydrates
• Basic Food Ingredients
While it should be noted that the meal plan is not strictly regimented, adherents typically manage the Alexia Diet while being physically active on a daily basis with high-intensity CrossFit and/or bodybuilding exercises. Yet due to its flexibility, followers can tweak the foods to suit a particular style that matches their intended workout goals.
During the weekend, adherents should prepare a set of meals that are to be consumed over the course of the week. Foods that are high in protein and electrolyte-producing elements are encouraged. One meal can be eaten for each day of the week. It is entirely acceptable if fewer meals are preferred. Unhealthy choices that are high in cholesterol and fat are advised to be entirely avoided. Once cooked, the food can be set aside in the freezer until the time comes when it will be eaten later in the week.
Dealing with Hunger
When hunger arises, users can simply take the previously cooked meals out of the freezer, thaw, and heat up for a quick and easy supplement instead of having candies or edibles that are unsound for the body. Because of the tendency for people to gravitate towards meals that are fast to prepare, this will allow an individual to have quick nourishment without sacrificing that weight loss and muscle mass that were gained in the same period.
Not all carbohydrates are equal. Some are clearly unhealthier and less beneficial to the body than others. When Alexia has previously spoken about her intake of good carbohydrates, foods that come to mind include low-fat milk, whole grains, beans, lentils, and raw, leafy vegetables. The unwell alternatives are fried foods (including fried vegetables), butter, cookies, fruit juice, soda, sweetened cereals, and canned vegetables.
A healthy meal choice can easily be transformed into a fat-regenerating drag by combining too many unsavory and often flavorless ingredients into one compound. Professional chefs, nutritionists, and fitness experts alike will commonly agree on the fundamental guideline that “less is more” when assembling any provisions. Basic additions before and after cooking ensure that food remains nutritious. This means abstaining from most salad dressings, mixed seasonings, and high-fat sauces.
Thinking about trying a low-carb diet? Check out EMH’s Low-Carb & Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Plan.
Alexia Clark Diet Benefits
Alexia’s combined practice of physical activity and regulated fat intake will result in the following payoffs:
• Lowered Cholesterol. One of the greatest contributors to cardiovascular illnesses such as heart disease and aneurysms is cholesterol. It clogs and wears down the arteries, making even ordinary activities difficult and irritable to undertake. Sluggishness, fatigue, and chest pain are direct symptoms that are associated with a buildup of plaque in the linings of the arteries. Daily exercise and a renunciation of meals that are high in cholesterol will quickly reverse any damages that were inadvertently started, potentially adding years of life expectancy to the participator of the diet.
• Heavy Reduction Of Fat. Due to the changes that take place from having a previously sedentary lifestyle, the body will be forced into relying solely on fat as a source of fuel. This is the purpose of having fat cells in the body in the first place. The cells are metabolized and are broken down, generating a noticeable decrease in size and annulment of obesity.
• Increased Energy. As fats cells continue to be depleted, the body will feel more energetic and lively. Physical activities such as jogging and weightlifting become easier to manage, metabolism increases, and the muscles begin to grow.
• Lean Muscle Mass. Essential and non-essential amino acids that are found in the food choices listed in the Alexia Diet plan will help torn muscles recover quickly and result in better tonality and mass. This is especially useful for people who wish to develop just the right amount of visible muscle growth that is not too bulky. Lean muscle mass is best for sustained muscular health overtime.
Alexia Clark Diet Recipes
Some of Alexia’s favorite nutritional meals incorporate cauliflower and squash as primary ingredients. Listed below are some examples (with optional tweaking) of recipes that are healthy yet remain flavorful and nourishing. And to help make food prep easier, check out these 3 compartment containers that make portioning and reheating easy!
Spicy Cauliflower Burgers
Serving Size: 10 Burgers
• half cup of red cabbage
• 1 head of cauliflower
• half cup of cilantro
• three eggs
• 1 chipotle mayo
• 3 good squeezes of lime juice
• 1 green sauce
• 3/4 cup of quinoa
• 1 1/2 tablespoon of salt
• 3 tablespoons of oil
• 3/4 cup breadcrumbs or ground almonds
• whole-grain buns
• 3/4 cup pepper jack cheese
• half teaspoon of garlic salt or minced garlic (1-2 cloves)
Serving Size: 3-4
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
• 1 can of great northern beans
• 1/2 tablespoons of onion powder
• 1 bag of riced cauliflower
• 1 shallot
• 2 cups of spinach
• 3 tablespoons of sun-dried tomatoes
• 1/2 tablespoon of dried thyme
• 1 cup of vegetable broth
• 1 tablespoon of capers
• 1/2 tablespoon of sea salt
Serving Size: 4
• 1/3 cup of hot sauce
• 1 avocado
• 1 head of cauliflower
• 1 1/2 cup of chickpeas
• 1 cup of kale
• 1 parsley
• 1 yellow onion
• 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
• 3 tablespoons of sriracha
• 1 cup of dry quinoa
• 1 pinch of salt, pepper
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil, extra virgin
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
• 1 tablespoon of vegan butter
• 2 cups of water
Queen of Workout Alexia Clark’s Success
Through her business ventures, endorsements, dedication to helping people, and contributions to her hometown, Alexia Clark has shown that she is much more than the standard fitness girl. Her story of perseverance has been well regarded as moving and beautifying.
The positive feedback that she receives from so many in every activity that she has encountered so far serves as a great role for young girls and older women who wish to take back control of their mental and physical health.
Although still young and teeming with much life and even greater success anticipated, Alexia could be the face that brings fitness into the lives of people who could benefit from dieting the most. For this reason, the Alexia Clark Diet is a serious contender for being a great healthy choice for all genders, body types, and ages.
And if you’re looking for more articles, recipes, and info, check out these other great articles!
- How I Lost 65 Pounds in 1 Year
- David’s Low Carb & Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Plan
- Intermittent Fasting 2.0
- Eat Your Heart Out Diet
- Intermittent Fasting and Exercise -The Truth