Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission from the vendor at no extra cost to you. These business relationships allow us to keep bringing you great EatMoveHack content. All opinions remain our own.
What Is The Eat Your Heart Out Diet?
Losing ten pounds in seven days is an admirable feat in weight loss, but one diet plan can make this dream a reality. The Eat Your Heart Out Diet is similar to a hack on a computer. It allows any user to lose weight based on a “vulnerability” that resides in the human body. The Eat Your Heart Out Diet can also be changed to suit the dietary choices of vegans and vegetarians easily. Those who love meat may feel somewhat left out, but poultry use is encouraged during the onset of the diet. It is a natural way for the digestive system to detoxify and cleanse away excessive amounts of sugar in the bloodstream.
Eat Your Heart Out Basic Guidelines
The Eat Your Heart Out Diet’s principles is that weight loss can be achieved by consuming foods that burn calories, therefore making it not only easier to lose weight, but to eat as much as the user wants as well. The steps listed will assist in considerable weight loss without having to go hungry:
This stipulation does not include all fruits. Some fruits are high in calories. Melons such as honeydew melon, watermelon, and cantaloupe are the best.
Raw, leafy vegetables often have low calories but plants high in starch such as peas, beans, and corn should be avoided. Cooking the vegetables is acceptable if the user prefers to do so. This stage of the diet will also provide potassium and electrolytes which will reduce any potential feelings of having a lack of hydration.
Yogurt and Bananas
On the third day, the body will feel fatigued unless some form of calories is ingested. Bananas and dairy products like yogurt should be eaten as often as possible to replenish carbohydrates to levels that are essential for normal day to day function.
Enjoy the Tomatoes
Water should be accompanied with every tomato that is consumed to cleanse the body of its uric acid. Poultry meats, mainly chicken and turkey, should be taken on this day as well. Do not exceed more than six tomatoes on this day.
Last But Not Least: Soup
The best ingredients to all include chopped celery, tomatoes, onions, a head of cabbage, and diced tomatoes. The onion soup mix is recommended for blending.
If these rules are followed completely, the user will have a guaranteed reduction of weight. Meals can be changed and slightly altered, as suggested below, but the ingredient generally remains the same. There are online testimonials from many who have successfully completed the diet and saw visible size reduction. It is quick, healthy, and painless for most as long as the user has no serious illness that could damage their health from the sudden overhaul in eating habits.
Eat Your Heart Out Diet Recipes
Chicken Noodle Soup
• 3 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1/2 cup of chopped carrots
• 1/2 cup of chopped celery
• 1/2 cup of chopped onion
• 4 cups of organic chicken broth, low sodium recommended
• 1/2 pound chicken
• 4 ounces of pasta
• garlic powder, ground pepper, sea salt (if preferred)
• Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet pan over medium temperature. Add celery, carrots, and onion. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
• Pour the broth into a pot and place on low temperature. Add the cooked vegetables into the mix.
• In the same skillet pan, brown the chicken and add another tablespoon of olive oil if needed. When it is cooked, shred the chicken with a fork. Add it to the soup.
• Cook the pasta then add it to the soup.
• Season the mixture with garlic, ground pepper, sea salt, parsley and/or basil. Add more olive oil if needed.
• Cook thoroughly until everything is heated.
• Let it sit for 30 minutes for increased flavoring.
• 2 large chicken breasts
• 4 tablespoons of avocado mayo
• 1/4 cup of grapes
• 2 tablespoons of chopped red onion
• 2 tablespoons of chopped carrots
• 2 tablespoons of chopped celery
• 2 tablespoons of cup almonds, chopped
• 1/4 of avocado, chopped
• salt and pepper
• parsley or chopped scallions to garnish
• Poach the chicken
• Chop the chicken into about 1/2 inch cubes
• Throw all ingredients together and mix thoroughly
• Serve the finished product on sandwiches, salads, or crackers.
Fudgy Multigrain Cookies
• 1 cup quick oats
• 2/3 cups of spelt flour or whole-grain whole-wheat flour
• 1/3 cups of hemp, barley or soy flour
• 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoons of salt
• 1/3 cups of nut butter (organic natural peanut, cashew, soy or almond butter)
• 2 tablespoons of soft butter or coconut oil
• 1 cups of sucanat
• 1/2 cups of milk
• 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
• 2/3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips or carob chips
• 1/3 cups of coarsely chopped walnuts (optional
• Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Take several baking sheets and grease them thoroughly.
• Add mixed oats, flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl.
• In another smaller bowl, mix butter and nut butter until blended evenly. Stir in milk, sucanat, and vanilla until everything is blended.
• Add condiments, wet or dry, into the mixture, and stir with a wooden spoon until well blended. Carefully fold in carob chip, walnuts, and/or chocolate chips.
• Place the dough on the baking sheets and leave about two inches of room in between each piece. Bake in the oven for about 13 to 15 minutes until dry. Let it cool off on the baking sheets for five more minutes. Remove the wire racks.
If the Eat Your Heart Out Diet results in surprising weight loss, it can be tried again as many times as the user wishes. In theory, it is also one of the safest diet plans to undertake since it can be done in moderation and lasts about a week. Simple in rules but large in execution, this diet plan is innovative in a way that some have been unable to achieve. It is recommended that both men and women try the Eat Your Heart Out Diet at least once. Anyone who does will be happy with the results.
Want more info about being healthy? See other blog posts from Eat Move Hack to get the body you want and feel good.